Friday, April 20, 2007

Remember when...


Today I missed being a high school student. I was on my lunch at work so I went to Wendy's and I saw some high school students eating, and suddenly I was longing to be in school again. I remember when I used to go to lunch with all my friends at school and when we used to skip class. I really wanted to join their conversation, but how stupid would that be. They would probably think I'm weird and blow me off. I would do that. At that moment I didn't wanted to be a responsible adult going to work instead I desired to be a teenager attending school five days a week, and having no worries but my grades have because now I have to pay bills. When I was in high school all I had to worry about was my G.P.A to get into the college of my choice. I so did not feel like going back to work. Besides work is kind of boring because there's barely any customers and the day goes by so slow. I never thought that I would miss high school because I was seriously desperate to get out of there. My senior was the worst. My sister had to literally drag me out of bed to go to class because being at school was a nightmare yo me and I strongly disliked it. I wasn't able to focus anymore because all I contemplated was graduation day. I got extremely lazy my senior year. This is why I was shocked today when I was yearning to be in school again.

No comments: