Sunday, April 15, 2007

Free write

Now I know that “what goes around comes around.” I know it so well that it has become my favorite quote because it’s so true. Before I thought that life was a walk in the park but I was so wrong. My experience actually living what this quote signifies has really opened my eyes to reality, to life. It’s just so ironic that what you do to others, whether good or bad, will always come back to you. In other words, how ever you have made a person feel someone else will make you feel the same way. It’s so inevitable to prevent this from occurring because I believe that is how life is and there is nothing to stop it. I guess the only way to prevent tragedy from happening is to treat others the exact same way you want to be treated, but people hurt others and now I’m conscious that we’ll pay for doing so. It really sucks to come to this conclusion because when you do it’s because you have already been hurt the same way you caused someone else pain. I know that people make mistakes but you can’t always let that be an excuse and then regret it. You may not even understand what I’m even talking about but I guarantee you that more sooner than later goes around because of you will come back to you. I don’t know if it makes a lot of sense but it does to me.

2 comments:

BreannaVogt said...

I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around and the fact that everything happens for a reason. A lot of people don't necessarily believe in these sayings nor do they abide by them in their daily lives. There are many times that you many think that things are unfair and that you should go with you gut instinct on how to react. However, we were taught that golden rule as early as kindergarten and I believe that if we live by this rule than we will be ok. We just have to remeber that we will eventually understand why things panned out the way that they did and always keep in mind that karma is a bitch!

Anonymous said...

I love this song by Justin Timberlake! It’s quite sad and unfortunate that the girl died in the end of the video just because she cheated. I don’t think death was the best example for this idea that what goes around comes around. One may feel as though the girl should die but deep down they probably don’t mean it. I totally agree with what Breanna said, "I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around and the fact that everything happens for a reasson....karma is a bitch!"